Pages

Saturday, January 30, 2021

Welcome to Coral Sky Studio

This is my first post to my new home, Coral Sky Studio, here on Blogger.  I've been blogging since 2007 on my other blog, Aesthetic Work.  But it was time for a change, and I'll be shutting that blog down within the next few weeks.

As I stated, it was time for a change, a new venue.  And one of my new venues for my art and photography is Fine Art America, where I feature my newest works and some of my favorites from years ago. 

But more importantly, I'll be posting about other aspects of the creative life -- what inspires, new methods of creating and more. Maybe even some recipes and what I'm reading these days as so many of us are confined or at least limited on where and what we can do during the pandemic.

 


2 comments: